Alright, so why another new blog, you ask. Well, it's really simple.
1) There's too much going on with school, ministry and planning ahead for the future. And everytime I have lunch or coffee with someone, I have to repeat those stories. Not that I mind, but maybe having a centralised place where I can narrow down and focus my thoughts a little will help.
2) I need a little accountability in my thought-processing. I don't want for everything to fly by without me catching a breath or stopping to think about things. So if you are going to be reading/following this blog, I ask that you hold me accountable.
Ask questions.
Remind me to write.
Post thoughts for me to think about.
Comment.
Anything.
All that having said, welcome. Glad you stopped by. And in case you were curious, the title of this blog translated to English reads, "But the greatest of these is love." And I'll write my real first entry about the journey so far... soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment