18 January 2011

50 States

Ok, so a few years back, I made it my goal to at least past through as many of the 50 states of the US before I leave. Well, I have about 7 months left. So now in planning my last 7 months, I've decided to see how I did and figure out how many more I can cover before the 7 months are up. Here goes...

Alabama - drove through on the way to Florida, spring break 2005
Alaska
Arizona - graduation trip, May 2007
Arkansas - drove through on the way to Mexico, summer 2006
California - flew in and out of LAX too many times to remember; graduation trip, May 2007
Colorado - spring break 2011
Connecticut - graduation trip, May 2011?
Delaware - graduation trip, May 2011?
District of Columbia - flew through airport, I think it was Christmas break 2006-2007?
Florida - spring break 2005
Georgia - spring break 2006
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois - first trip would be with either Women's Chorus or AUCME 2004
Indiana - August 2004
Iowa - drove through on the way to South Dakota, spring break 2007
Kansas - driving through on the way to Colorado, spring break 2011
Kentucky - first trip would probably on the way to Florida, spring break 2005
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland - graduation trip, May 2011
Massachusetts - graduation trip, May 2011
Michigan - first trip would be either AUCME or Thanksgiving 2004
Minnesota - flew through Minneapolis/St Paul, August 2004
Mississippi
Missouri - drove through on the way to Mexico, summer 2006
Montana
Nebraska - drove through on the way to South Dakota, spring break 2007
Nevada - first time would be flying through on the way back from Oregon, fall break 2006; graduation trip, May 2007
New Hampshire - graduation trip, May 2011?
New Jersey - drove through on the way to New York, spring break 2010
New Mexico
New York - spring break 2010
North Carolina - flew through on the way back, Christmas break 2010-2011
North Dakota
Ohio - first trip would be AUCME 2004
Oklahoma
Oregon - fall break 2006
Pennsylvania - drove through on the way to New York, spring break 2010
Rhode Island
South Carolina - graduation trip, May 2011?
South Dakota - spring break 2007
Tennessee - first trip would be driving through to Florida, spring break 2005
Texas - drove through on the way to Mexico, summer 2006; IYC, summer 2008
Utah
Vermont
Virginia - graduation trip, May 2011
Washington - Steph's wedding, "spring break" 2009
West Virginia - drove through on the way to New York, spring break 2010
Wisconsin - I think so, but I cannot remember when and why?
Wyoming

Not too bad. Excluding the "maybe"s, that would be 33 out of 50 states (and DC) in the span of 7 years. Hey if you'd like to be a sponsor to make the last 18 happen, I really wouldn't mind it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment