14 January 2011

"Tweet Blogs"

So I started having these series of thoughts lately that would be too long for a tweet, but too short for me to want to dedicate an entire blog entry to. Then I figured, you know, what the heck, this is my blog. I can "tweet blog" my too-long-for-Twitter-but-too-short-for-blog thoughts if I want. This is the first one.

You know how they say "live like you'll die tomorrow," or something of that equivalent? Why? Why do we say that? Why do we wait for endings before we try to do what's right, or what's good? Why do we wait till people are about to leave before we say, let's get together soon since it'll be our last time to hang out before (insert event involving some kind of farewell here)...? Why don't we just do the whole, let's get together thing during the in-between time? Wouldn't it be just as fun during the in-between times, without the drama of having to say the final goodbye at the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment